Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sign up to sue Sony with Attorney in Florida!

Thanks to Mark for uncovering this Rootkit installer by Sony. We would ALL be in 'BIG' trouble right now if he did not find this. By now there would be thousands of computers crashing from this malware. As a computer security consultant who spends 50-80 hours a week fighting malware, I could not believe my eyes reading this!

We can not allow them to get away with this.

I have an Attorney "ready to go" against Sony for this sneaky attack on my/their/your machines. I have the "Van Zant ~ Get Right with the Man" cd with the XCP on it. As a network administrator for a law firm, I played this cd on one of the machines while working and am now fixing the security issues on that machine! Please contact me at my site to join this cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home